Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How long should I wait?-kind of ot

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    So, I recently sold some AG stuff on ebay. I recieved payment for all, except for one person. I e-mailed her a friendly e-mail, asking if she sent the payment, making sure it hadn't been lost in the mail. I've yet to get an e-mail response back from her, and the items closed on OCT. 19th. Have I waited long enough? Should I send another e-mail? I've never marked someone a non-paying bidder. She has 100% feedback (with 177+ rating), is there a possibility that something happend that stops her from getting to a computer, or should I consider this a lost cause?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would file the Non-paying bidder dispute.
    She will not be marked a non-paying bidder, until the dispute is ended, and she has not paid.
    By filing, Ebay will send her an email telling her that you have filed. She needs to respond to that email. If 8 days go by, and she has not responded, you can end the dispute, and you will get your fees refunded. At that point, she will have a strike against her.
    I have found, that by filing, it jogs peoples memories, and all of a sudden, payment arrives!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With no communication, I give my buyers 7 days and give them an email from ebay non bidding program. That gives them plenty of time to pay.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oddly enough, she just replied today...weird... is she on this board?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Coconut's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well it is good that the person responded. eBay makes you go through a whole process if a bidder does not pay. I have only had to do it once with someone who never contacted me after winning an auction and I hope to never have to do it again. That person cost me $10 since the average price of that item dropped down the week after they did that. I was not amused...

    Well good luck with your transaction!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •